What are the qualities you need for a roofer?
- Quality workmanship. Stonebridge Roofing takes pride in the work we do. This passion is clear to see in every job we take on, from roof repairs and full-roof replacements to emergency tarping services and siding jobs. We work to give our customers the highest quality of workmanship in a timely manner.
- Great customer service. Our business is built upon the idea that good service and quality work lead to happy customers. We aim to provide the best roofing services possible, but also look beyond this and aim to provide each and every customer with personal care and attention.
- Full-service company. We can do it all. From roofing repairs and replacements, emergency services such as tarping, and even siding installation and repairs. We are a full-service company who aims to provide top-tier results to our clients.
- You have to be able to reach them when you need them. Stonebridge Roofing is a local St. Louis company and we always will be. Our owner, Mike Jenne, was raised in St. Louis and believe in providing his community with quality work and service. Because of this, Stonebridge Roofing is open 24/7. Whether you are planning ahead for a future roof replacement, or need emergency tarping after a storm, we are always open and only a call away.
- Competitive pricing. Stonebridge Roofing offers competitive pricing on all the services we provide. We won’t claim to be the lowest price option, but we confident in saying that Stonebridge provides the best products, workmanship, and service that one could ask for.
- Financing available. Stonebridge representatives are experts at working with your insurance company to help you receive an insurance settlement to address roof damage. However, if your roof repair or replacement doesn’t qualify for insurance help, we can help you arrange financing so that your home can be protected with a professional, hassle-free roof.
The Stonebridge Difference
Every company has access to the same materials and can get almost the same price on those materials. When choosing a roofing company you need to chose someone who:
- Employs a superior crew that knows the proper way to install a roof.
- Maintains a great reputation. Even with the best crew, problems can arise. By contracting a business with a reputable history you can ensure that you have a team behind if a problem arises.
Service after the sale is very important to Stonebridge Roofing and Construction. We work our hardest to make sure that your roof is installed properly and that you are happy with our work for years to come.
We offer free, no-obligation estimates on any job, no matter the size. We are available when you need us – day or night.
We do commercial and residential roofing, including slate and tile roofs.
We are available right now for you.
Call us now to schedule your FREE estimate.